Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let me introduce myself


I am Isabella Irma Figgy Pudding. I am sweet as can be and everyone seems to love me :) I was born October 28, 2010 so I am just over 5 months old now. I've been a pretty darn good baby so far and not too spoilt...........ha that is what they think! Generally I get along with my brother Elliott and sister Olivia. Yesterday the human brother Travis came upstairs and the 3 of us were sound asleep in the toy basket. Stanley..........well he is another story....he is huge and my human sister Cristy's keeper. I am rather ascared of him to say the least. It is getting better but..........one swipe with that paw and I am down for the count. I'll try to add a few pix of myself but it is rather hard for my little paws. When the Mum is not sewing I'll get her to give us more time on the puter.

1 comment: