Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh Drizzle Drizzle...........

Well if it is true that April Showers will be bringing on May Flowers I am sure that we will have a great garden full of flowers!!!! Oh I am just loving this weather. NOT.

This weather today is not fit for fur or feathers!!! No birds a chirping out there, and us guys a snuggling inside. Even Mum's Raincoat Duck is inside, perhaps i will keep her company!!!!!  Yesterday was beyond beautiful. We were outside so much and the lawn was cut so we were grazing on the grass clippings :)  Had a wonderful walk last nite and now back to the mud puddles..........

Mr Spring where are you??? I wanna play!!!!

Love Izzy xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Oh i hears you! I hates to get wets! This rain also makes mum cranky.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Winston her can use her new washingmachine and make happy bubbles :) I know all in all it is so unpleasant :(

    ReplyDelete