Monday, December 19, 2011

Another Busy Issy Weekend




It was such a busy weekend for us!


We had a trip to our 'other house'.........oh when we hear that phrase we do circles of excitement. Ha and the parents think it is because we get a car ride....not, it is acause we gets to all sleep together in the same bed. This time we pinned mummy down.....i was by her neck with Olivia by her knees and Elliott was at the back of her knees.......................she could not roll over and could not move all nite........oh we had her snuggled down tightly and warm.


We got to have a visit with Stanley and his parents Cristy & Gregory. Stanley and Elliott had a couple go arounds that got rather ugly as neither of those ba**ards will give in......oh good thing the parents were all there to pull them off each other. Stanley things he is a little guy and it totally unaware of his size. Elliott on the other hand things he's a big guy not widdle like he is. Oh brother.

we all got to play in the snow and have just a great time. Olivia doesn't like the snow at all and will at all costs avoid it. ..........but when you gots to go you gots to go and she had no choice but to go in da snow.

On our way home we stopped and I met my brother Beau that I had not seen since I came to my new house last January 1st......we was both nerbous as could be. We did the sniffy thing but that was about it. My first Mum picked me up and gabs me all kinds of lub...............Mummy tolds her though that i had puked about 30 seconds earlier but hers not care. She was so excited to see me and said what a beautiful girl I had turned into.

Now better go helps Mum wrap pressies :)


Love Busy Issy








1 comment:

  1. BOL isn't it always the way. The pug kisses you on the face right after puking or eating something nasty!


    Winston

    ReplyDelete