Sunday, July 26, 2009

Elliott's first day


Well it was an incredibly hot and humid day today....not too much for my liking at all. I think the storm we had last nite with the fireworks in the sky and the loud banging had something to do with it. As a black pug-girl I like to be on the cooler side but do enjoy the sunshine on me as well. Ha that is why my Dad bought me an airconditioner! Mum got up early today and we had coffee and a pee outside, me not mum, she just had the coffee. Then back into the house as Dad was up and you know how I love my Dad. Every moring when he gets up for work, like at some ungodly hour i think about 2:30 am, we have breakfast together. Today we all sat about and had our breakfast.........although I have no idea what the heck was up with Dad as HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME MY TOAST! So there seemed to be alot of chit chat going on between them and then the next thing I know they are walking out the door and leaving me! I cried as I wanted to go also to get my brother! Cristy finked on me too when they did finally arrive home with Elliott, she told them I was crying the entire time they were gone~LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! OK I'll admit it I did put on a bit of a performance but come on it is nothing that she hasn't done in the past! So anyways back on track here....he walked through the door....OMG there is my bro! OK he is really small, just six and a half weeks old...a bit younger than I was when I arrived. I followed him all around and did not let him out of my sight. He has alot of white on his chest and his tips of his toes are white like he stepped in wet paint or something....nothing that Dad's permanent marker can't fix! We got aquainted in the kitchen where he ATE AND ATE...GLUTTON BOY IS WHAT I AM GOING TO CALL HIM! We did go outside for a bit before Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit. We had fun outside although I was somewhat too excited and plowed him down....cried like the little baby he is but he got scouped up right away and snuggled and I kind of felt bad about the whole situation. He got to visit with the neighbours as Mum and Dad put him throught the fence to see the kids. I love kids myself so it is a good thing if they get him socialized soon with the little people. I am going to have to wait along time for kids as neither my big brother Travis or Cristy are having any yet. Guess I'll just have to visit and socialize with the little people when we are all out and camping. When Grandma and Grandpa came we went into the house and into the cool air of the kitchen, Gosh I love my Dad for the airconditioner...you're the best!! We had a nice visit, seemed to be alot of stink going on about Elliott but everyone was good that I did not feel left out at all. Well after everyone left the family all went shopping and left Elliott and me home alone.....Elliott did not take too much of a liking to this and he was in the excersize pen in the kitchen and cried for them...ha Cristy who is the tattle tail person now eh! I stayed in the kitchen in my bed close to Elliott and kept him company and settled him down. He was good with that and by the time Mum, Dad and Cristy got home he was playing and I was sleeping away. Well it is still too hot to write anymore for the nite. I think I'll go flop myself out on the couch and catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs before nite nite time. With the way Elliott eats and his fat belly I sure hope he isn't going to snore all nite and keep me up! My Mum said that she will try to attach a picture of the two of us on this for everone to see how sweet we are! Niters

No comments:

Post a Comment