Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Puglicious times two

Well Ms Olivia will be having her 2nd birthday September 29, 2009. She has added so much fun into our lives and always has us in stitches. She is an adorable black pug that was 7 weeks old when we got her. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever ever think that we would have a small dog! We're big dog people. Having lost our border collie Candy in November of 2007 it was too much sadness. I could not stay focused and all I wanted to do was cry. We have our old guy Taz who is an outside boy just like Candy was and they were such good friends for many many years. So I saw the add in the paper for this little puggy girl and she was the last one. This wasn't even a week later after loosing our Candy dog and by no means was I looking for a replacement for her, just someone else that I could focus on and love. Well....we just went to look (my daughter Cristy & I.) Well once we saw her we knew that we had to have this crazy little wall eyed creature that could fit in the palm of our hand. So along came Olivia into our lives and added so much joy. WELL ON SUNDAY......WE ARE GETTING OLIVIA'S FULL BROTHER FROM ANOTHER LITTER....PUGLICIOUS TIMES TWO! His name will be Elliott.

No comments:

Post a Comment