Thursday, July 23, 2009

Olivia's beginning...as told by Olvia


So my new Mum and Sister came and looked at me, played with me and then left me...my heart sank as I was the only puggy left and thought that no one wanted me! But they came back with the cash! There was no doubt in my mind that they were going to love me to pieces and I would love them too. On the ride home in the car it was exciting, wasn't my first trip as I had previously gone and got my shots. A bit of fear was in me as I was thinking that I was going to that scary sterile place again to be jabbed by that pinlike thing. We stopped at my new Grandparents house and had snuggles with them...they can't have pets where they live but I snuck in. Also on my way home we stopped at Krista's place, she is Cristy's friend. Krista just got a new puppy too and we had a photo shoot taken and it was pretty sweet. The off again in the car, where to this time I wondered?? To my new house! When I entered my new house I said goodbye to my past and welcome to my new beginning. My new house was a big place. I was instantly wisked downstairs to Cristy's room as my new Dad was sleeping and knew nothing about me. I snuggled up to Cristy after a bit of play and slept all nite. I was not scared at all as I knew she was there to love me. So the next morning after some play time we went to the pet store where they got me all kinds of goodies including a snazzy purse that I would ride in all over the place. It was so soft and I felt so secure in it. Then my new family had a shopping date planned and they took me to my Mum's office where she worked and the people there were very kind and looked after me. Then my new family came and picked me up and took me home again. When my new Dad came home Cristy asked him to look at the new purse, he asked how much, she told him the price (what they paid for me) and then he thought she was crazy!! She told him to look inside and he saw me. There he was, the love of my life with his eyes huge reflecting through his glasses. I wasn't the love of his life at first....Well that nite Cristy had soccer practice, Mum asked Dad to watch me.....she caught him gazing in at me in my purse a little curious about me although he would not admit it. Then another great sleep after some play as it was an extrememly busy day for me. The next day (Thursday) Mum was home for the morning and Cristy too. We had some play time then off to work Mum went and I stayed home with Cristy. Later in the evening Cristy called my Mum to tell me that Dad had actually picked me up and I was snuggled around his neck watching TV with him. That was the beginning of my love for my Dad and family. I have a special bond for Dad and I wait patiently even now for him to come home from work. I love my family so much. Tell you more about it soon. Love Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment