Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's melting..........


Well finally we are going to see the end of the snow :) Not that I don't like it but I much prefer to have my feet dry.
Mummy wants to embark on a walking plan.......more for us than her she says but I think those extra treats at Christmas did her no good. She said if she walks each one of us 15-20 minutes then she will have walked almost an hour....oh brother.....her excuse right now though is that there are still signs of salt on the sidewalk and she doesn't want this to irritate our toes. That is her story and she is sticking to it.
Dad fell and broke his bum.....he has a broken tailbone~benefit is.....he will be off 6-8 weeks of total pugsnugly time. Bad news is..........he's going to be so bored and perhaps will take on pug like qualities...........sleeping all day, snoring, laying on the couch etc.
Mummy made me a hat to watch the Canucks play their next hockey game.....true fan I am!
Love Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment