Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Don't throw the babies out with the bathwater....


Ok Mum has decided that it is spring cleaning.....what is going on!!!
She had gotten in her head that it is time to purge purge purge.....we think she will have some regrets with things she is tossing..........but on the other hand there will be more room for some new toys.
Today she told us she went through her make up drawer and got rid of things that she doesn't wear, last nite at 11 pm she was waking us up going through papers to be shreaded. Gasp.......what is going on with this 2012 year.........we are just not too sure!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this spring cleaning thing will pass soon enough. I know it does here at my house. Mum goes all "gotta purge" for a day. Holy smokes I just stay clears of her so I don't accidentally land up in the "to toss" pile.


    WInston

    ReplyDelete