Friday, September 4, 2009

Another Vet Trip...


Well on Wednesday Mum took Olivia and I to the vet...........oh yes again! This time was just routine. I needed my shots and what a good boy I was. I am getting so big! I am close to 8 pounds now....just 10 pounds smaller than Olivia! The nice lady took my temperature, gave me my shots and did some feeling around and looking me all over, I think she was hitting on me! Well I breath alot out of my mouth, Mum kept saying before there is something wrong with how I breath, guess what............THERE IS! Duh! When I breath I don't get enough oxygen in me, it is like I'm breathing through a crimped straw. When I go in for my man surgery I will also have to have some nasel surgery, this will hopefully give me about 30% more air. I'll be ok though till then. I'm still an active boy. Nothing is going to hold me down from doing the things I like to do. Wooo Wooo another trip in the truck this weekend to our other house!! I can't wait!! The scenery is so great on the way up there....................ya right, I look through the blasted bars in my crate!!! Olivia is spoilt, she gets to sit on Mum's lap.....yes I am green with jelousy about that one! Na it isn't that bad cuz I snuggle up in my bed in the crate and just sleep.........somehow though I think my snoring gets a bit loud. Mum told Dad that she is getting us seatbelt harnesses for next summer and we can ride in the backseat and look out the window. Can't wait for that one...by then I should be able to sit still. What next...a snuggie????

No comments:

Post a Comment