Monday, September 14, 2009

Dog Dayz of Summer




OK I must admit I've been a bit lazy on here lately....perhaps it is still the nice days that are erupting in the month of September and I can just laze in the sun? Or is it the art of procrastination? Probably the later of the two. Well our trip to the other house last weekend as you heard before was a work weekend......We did help out where we could, chasing lizards in the house, getting in the way, and eating anything and everything we could find on the floor! Lots of good walks between the raindrops up there but all in all a good time. Oh and the clean mountain air made us so sleepy...........ha even sleepy enough for me to let Elliott sleep on me. This week was somewhat of a 'nothing to exciting week' but hey you must have those sometime:) Well here is to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment