Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer's End


Well this looks like our last weekend of travelling about. We are going away again tomorrow!! Can't wait. I love the car rides, laying in the sun and just spending time with my Pawrents. We're going to our other house. It is great up there, there are so many smells for us to explore....even bear smells. Last year there was bear poop in our yard.......it was a tug a war to keep me out of it. Just to get up there is great and enjoy the fresh air and quiet times. It may be a boring weekend of just observing the work that Mum & Dad are going to do, they are redoing the bathroom floor up there and painting it all pretty. There is an antique bathtub in the house that my Mum would love to redo....I had a bath in it last year and it is sooooooo nice and big. No bubbles though, she saves those for herself. No candles flickering, no bubbles and soft music....just me and the water and the dog shampoo. I want to use those fluffy spa towels and just soak away, lay my head on the bath pillow but no....(she doesn't have the spa towels either so guess i'm really not missing anything. But i can dream can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment