Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Crappy" Saturday last week

OMG last Saturday I did not know what was going on. I had the poops!!! EVERYWHERE, EVERY FEW MINUTES.....ummm I think I ate something I should not have. Mum had to wash the floor so many times..I felt bad but had no thought of it at the time. Well it was in the car and to the vets. He was very nice when he first came in. Then as the time past he had this big cotton swab~you guessed it up my butt. This is exit only so what was he thinking!!! I screamed loud. He was getting a swab and testing me for parvo. Thank goodness I did not have it!!! Then again he came at me again to take my temp. This was not an oral temp taker...so we know that I screamed again and again. So he took me in the back, gave me a couple shots. My pawrents could not come with me and I had no one to comfort me. He sent me home with antibiotics......AND YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET THOSE DOWN MY THROAT....NOT!!! The fight is on trying to get me to take those....I freak freak freak. If it isn't food I'm so not doing it! I'm feeling better now, I was after the vet trip cuz we went to North Bend and I had no more problems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment