Friday, August 14, 2009

My Vacation


As the senior citizen, about 16 years old, I too should have a say in this blog!!! I love to camp. My family found me many years ago in a campsite near Williams Lake, they have loved me from the moment they layed eyes on me. I love to camp like I say and the older I get the lazier I get just chillaxing with the fam. Now that it is harder for me to get in and out of the truck and trailer my Dad built me a ramp to get in with. It is great. I still love my water time swimming for sticks in the lake, I may be a bit slower and locating them and not so brave going deep anymore but all in all it is still a relaxing way to cool down. Although my vision and hearing is fading, I still hear what is important to me. Unlike the pug crew, I have free range of the trailer at night - 3 dog nite! The 2 black beetles are in their kennels at night and between them and mum, it would make a great advertisement for Breath Right Nasal Strips!!! The real thing I miss when camping is the lawn in our backyard and my dog house. All in all though there is no better way to spend some quality time with the whole dam fam than camping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment