Monday, August 17, 2009

Play them for FOOLS


Well I haven't been eating much since I got home. So they think I'm not anyways.....not my food but everyone elses food. Now that I can go out in the backyard again and play with Taz I take every oportunity when no one is looking to scarf down his food. I sit there all pretty as I am and as soon as my parents back is turned I creap in to the food dish and take a mouthfull. Dad and Mum have even tried to hand feed me my food, which I absolutely love but I keep turning them down and this is the reason why. I'm pretty smart at all this! When I want water when we are traveling I grab the water bottle that they drink from and I drink from it too so I have them outsmarted in alot of ways. It sure is nice to be home though after being away for a couple weeks. Back into a routine. I know both my parents are going to be tired tonite as they both go back to work today.................oh the goodlife that Taz, myself and Elliott have! It's a dogs life.

No comments:

Post a Comment