Saturday, August 29, 2009

ITCHY......


Why am I so friggin itchy? I have my own views on this but the vet will tell me why on Wednesday.....I've even vomitted cuz it makes me crazy. I'm either allergic to Taz's food which I mentioned before that I sneak...guess there is a good reason why I should not eat it! Or....I picked up some kind of bug when we were trapsing around this summer. Well last weekend was alot of fun in North Bend. I got lazy time in the yard, chilled in the house and somehow managed to wrangle some people food out of everyone. The concert was amazing, I even got to go into the beer gardens and did not get IDed. Did not like the smells in there at all. Had to sit on Dad's lap most of the time as Mum was up dancing a storm with Caroline. But everyone that I did visit was very sociable. The guy in front of us was alone and I kept smelling his arm...then he would turn and smile at me...is this the way to pick up guys?? Taz and Elliott had to stay home, one too young for the beer gardens and the other one just not interested. Quite weekend for the 3 of us this weekend...Mum and Dad have lots of plans but not me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment