Friday, August 21, 2009

Got a waddle...........


Nina Maxwell was relaxing in her luxurious claw footed bathtub listening to the drip of the leaky facet that she had been procrastinating on calling the plumber in to repair. She enjoyed the quiet life right now after the scandal had occurred. Just thinking about it now made her heart skip a beat and the butterflies were still flying in her chest. Sinking lower and lower into the scented waters she let it engulf her as she thought back of the life she had led and what had brought her to this point in her life.


WOW WOW WOW..........wrong story line!! That is the other story I'm writing, OK not me, Mum is. Just wanted to say that thank goodness I was out for 2 long walks today with Mum.....I am starting to waddle....The extra snacks, ice cream and lack of walks is started to see the love handles come on. I passed by the mirror in the bedroom this morning and had to do a double take!! Even with my black coat, which of course is slimming I see a bit of extra weight on me now. My knees are going to collapse if I keep indulging in this lazy life. And who the heck wants back fat!!!! Not me!! Walk on, watch the icecream and be thankful for the cooler weather for my walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment