Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon


Well the weather is a bit warm today, but not to bad at all. Taz is chillaxing in the backyard, I'm on the arm of the couch (well duh not right now as i'm pawing at the keyboard) and Elliott is in the exercise pen sleeping in the air conditioned kitchen. Not much new, Mum's day off today so I'm almost certain we will go for a nice walk when it cools down tonite. Dad will be home from work in a few hours so snuggle time. I hear we are going away again this weekend and there is a concert in Boston Bar so I'll get to go with my pawrents, can't wait. I love watching all the people there and last time there was a concert the guy that was doing Rod Stewart sang to me............OMG the spot light was on me, everyone turned to look and he was singing Hot Legs to me....I was lapping it all up. Mum got a crazy idea that she is going to make sleeping bags for me and Elliott for camping season next year. I can't wait!!! Guess I will have something pink and Elliott will be camouflage or something with fish on it........I guess it is a guy thing. And I've got a secret................................someone we know is getting a puppy in September, a Golden Retriever. Ha guess they won't be using the little poop bags like us..................can we say industrial size garbage bags? Can't wait to meet her............smiles :) Don't think though that she will make pretty clothes for the puppy our friends are getting cuz it would just look silly cuz she only makes small clothes. She makes all my clothes!!!! Gotta love my Mum xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment