Saturday, August 15, 2009

My First Vacation




Let me tell you about my first camping experience...Mum. Dad, Taz, Olivia and I went to Ross Lake...Oh my goodness what a long drive! When we got there my crib was set up for me, people thought that there was a real baby in it. Duh, what do they think that my parents would leave a real baby outside?? No, just little me~they were never far away at all...Mum was a worry wart about taking me camping as I was still very young when we left cuz I was only born on June 9th. It was pretty hot there and I got some experience doing the dog paddle in the lake, was a bit scared at first but was alot of fun and my big sister Olivia was able to show me the ropes on that...she has a life jacket though and I'm still too small for one to fit so guess got to wait till next year. To help keep us cool too the generator was running when it was really hot and Olivia and I had fans on us, boy do we have them wrapped around our fingers! Well I learned that Olivia is a screamer when she cant see Mum. She doesn't wine, doesn't whimper but lets out this god awful scream and it is loud and so annoying. Cry Baby, Cry Baby...Bernice the lady that was camping beside us heard her screaming and dropped everything and came running thinking something horrible was going on. She was not sure at all what the commotion was all about. Olivia could of won an academy award for the leading lady in a horror movie!! OMG the Mosquitoes were so bad at Ross Lake, good thing that we had a nice enclosed bug tent that was netted to protect us. The early morning and the evenings were the worst time for the mosquitoes. I have no love for them, have no clue even why they are on this earth! During the days I played in my crib, had my walks and playtime and lots of cuddles. Opps I bit Bernices lip too and made her bleed...felt bad but hey what are these puppy teeth for besides a good bite! I've gotten really good at nite wining to let my parents know I've got to get out for my bathroom break~oh the outhouse!! Even one morning I woke them up at 2:20 am to go for my poop...dad was too scared to go outside so my Mum had to get dressed and take me out with the bears! We3ll after a week at Ross Lake we moved on out of Mosquitoville to Chain Lake, Olivia can tell you about the next 1/2 of our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment